iPV D2 Review | Video by Everyday Vaper
It comes in a silicone casing and the mod is made from billet aluminium, it has a lovely smooth black finish as demonstrated in the video review and is also available to purchase in a silver finish.
The build quality is excellent and fits really nicely in the hand with or without the silicone case.
The 510 spring loaded pin will fit most tanks and a range of diameters. A 24mm tank would have a slight overhang but not by much.
The cable included is not a standard micro USB and therefore if you lose it then it might be difficult to obtain another one.
It is powered using the Yihi SX130H which is a renowned reliable and accurate chip.
If you want to get into building your own coils then using a kanthal build you can go as low as 0.2 ohms up to 3 ohms and you can also build nickel titanium on this to 0.05 to 0.3 ohms.
This box mod is a similar size to the Kangertech Subox but has a range of additional features and the price which could put it above other choices out there so well worth considering this one.
In the box:
- iPV D2 Pioneer4you Box Mod
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- USB Charging Cable (pin type / not standard micro USB)
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Battery (not included)
- Spring Loaded 510 Atomizer Contact Pin
- Temperature Overheat, Reverse Battery Protection and Output Short Circuit Protection
- High Input Voltage Warning and Low Resistance Protection
- Dimensions are 77.8 x 23.9 x 39.5
Power Range Specifications
- Temperature control settings range 100°C-300°C or 212°F-572°F
- Output Power Range: 7W-75W
- Output Voltage: 3.6V-7V (power mode)
- Output Joule: 10J-50J
- Output Voltage: 1.0V-7.0V (joule mode)
- Input Voltage: 3.2V-4.5V
- Output Current: 1.0A-25.0A
- Input Current: 1.3A-30.0A
- Standard Resistance: 0.2ohm-3.0ohm
- Joules Mode Resistance: 0.05ohm-0.3ohm
- Temp. Limit Centigrade: 100°C-300°C
- Temp. Limit Farenheit: 212°F-572°F
Average UK Price is £45.