Last updated: 20th May 2018
At eCig Directory UK we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information That We Collect
When you use or register on this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes I.P address, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information about your business which is displayed publicly on the website when you submit a listing.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- We will store your data for the duration of your active account on eCig Directory UK.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read our cookies policy.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
How we use your email address
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- To verify that your listing is genuine by associating it with your website domain and business name.
How we use your username
- To identify which listings have been submitted and linked to your account username.
- To update your information if requested such as resetting your password or linking additional listings to your account.
- To allow you to login to the website to update your listings.
Sharing your information
We will never give or sell your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
You have the following rights to your information:
- The right to access the information we hold about you – please email
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate information (usual access by logging into your account and visiting the dashboard)
- The right to delete your data and the information we hold about you
Please contact us if you have any questions, complaint or information on your rights above.
Third Party Links
Complaints and Contacting Us