ShoptoStop is an online E Cigarette store, we have a huge range of E Cigs to choose from including leading brands like Aspire, Kangertech, Eleaf, Vision & Innokin. With a variety of Batteries, clearomizers, chargers and e-liquids too. Everything you need is here.

We are proud to be one of the cheapest suppliers on the market, we despatch within 24 hours with FREE next day delivery on everything!

With a range of quality Electronic Cigarettes from £8.49 & a variety of E Liquid flavours / strengths from £2.49.

Why not give up cigarettes and make the switch to e cigarettes, save your health, your money and join the vaping revolution!

Pay safe and securely with Paypal or Credit /Debit card through Paypal. Fast & Free UK Shipping on all orders!

Questions/ Queries / Wholesale Enquiries Welcome…


“Lovely business operating in the north west. I contacted them 6 months after a purchase to ask if there was any warranty on my Innokin MPV after it stopped working. Unfortunately Innokin only offer a 90 day warranty and it was too late to get a refund, repair or replacement – fair enough for a £40 product which had some pretty heavy use. Despite this, they offered me a nice discount on a replacement product as a gesture of goodwill. And when they were having some stock problems which caused a short delay on my order, they even offered me an upgrade on my new product at no extra cost. Fast delivery and friendly, helpful and prompt communication from Kurt. Great service”

Debbie, West Yorkshire

“Thank you for the battery it’s installed and on charge now. Been buying from you for a while now and just wanted to thank you for the level of service you provide. My self and my brother in law have recommended you to numerous people. Thank you again for a top class service.”

Michael, Essex

Excellent service. I usually order my e liquids before 2pm and 99% of the time they arrive the next day! The other 1% arrive within 2 days. Cannot fault

Richard, Bury

Always had a great service , Kurt is always friendly willing to help cannot fault in any way

Paul, Cheltenham

A great business with care, knowledge & interest shown in the products they supply. Usually speedy next day delivery when ordered before 14:00. Great genuine products, will continue to use this retailer.

Paul, North East.

Great service, great quality – best prices – and the new web site is fab
Previous orders always perfect and quick, great provider of vapes and vape stuff – cheers

Stephen, Hampshire

Have been buying from day one and find this guy the best out there. Many, many orders and not a single problem and every one next day delivered. Can’t be beaten. If you’ve tried the rest do yourself a massive favour and try the best.

Bert, Bolton

Trade Discount Code / Coupon
Product Types
Accessories | Atomizers | Batteries | Cases | Cartomizers | Clearomizers | Drip Tips | e-Liquid | MODs | Spare Parts | Starter Kits | Tanks
Hardware Brands
Aspire | Eleaf | EVOD | Innokin | Joyetech | Kamry | Kanger | Pioneer4you | Sigelei | Smoktech | Vision
e-Liquid Brands
Element | Hangsen | Suicide Bunny | Vampire Vapes
e-Liquid Flavours
Bakery | Coffee | Dessert | Drinks | Floral | Fruit | Menthol | Shisha | Sweets | Tobacco
Variable Voltage/Watts | Box MODs | Mechanical MODs | Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser | Rebuildable Tank Atomiser | 18650 Batteries | 18350 Batteries | Battery Chargers | Coils | Coil Wire | Coil Jig | Cotton Wick | Tools
Payment Methods
Credit Card | PayPal
Website Features
Product Warranty | Wholesale
UK Shipping | Next Day Delivery | Free Shipping