Comes in a wood style effect box and sticker indicates the chosen colour, all the product features are detailed on the back of the box. There is also an authenticity code checker on the back to prevent fake Cloupor products.
It comes with a manual (english generally good), 4 spare magnets and the mod box.
It is extremely small and comes with a lovely finish on the gold version with Cloupor engraved on it. We notice it doesn’t contain any air vents though which is a concern.
The magnetic back just pops off ready to put your 18650 batteries inside.
There is a LED display contains the different modes, battery level and range settings.
The temperature control mode is can be adjusted by Fahrenheit or Joules or can be set using the Auto mode.
Both buttons can be held down turn the device on and off. Holding the power and up button will change the display from left to right. Holding the power and down button will reset it back to adjustable VV/VW/TC mode.
Build quality is overall good but it does have rattly buttons and the box has scratched quite easily since using it.
The Cloupor GT will recommend a proper joule automatically according to the current Fahrenheit. To the adjust joule manually, hold the fire and up button simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- Dimensions: 94mm x 53mmx 22mm
- Net Weight: 99g
- Made from 6061 billet aluminum
- Floating 510 pins
- Capacity for 2 x 18650 batteries
- Magnets on the back cover
- Modes: VV (Variable Voltage) / VW (Variable Wattage) / TC (Temperature Control)
- Output power wattage: 1-80W
- Output power voltage range:0.5-7.0V
- Joule power:10-80J
- Standard Resistance:0.1-3.5ohms
- Joules Resistance: 0.1-3.0ohms
- Temp Limit: 200-600 Fareheit & 100-300 Celsius
- Reverse battery protection
- Smart-auto temperature control