Vape Shop Retail/Online Organisation

Find local eCig and vape shops Forums Politics Vape Shop Retail/Online Organisation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SimoneNeill 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have been looking at the relavant organisations/bodies that support retail shops and online sellers . It seems to me be managed by either the tobacco industry or Big Vape organisations . I think Independent Vape shop and sellers also wholesalers are not really catered for and are not getting a fair say/representation in the growth and legislation of this market . In which we have help bring to the forefront and help make Vape such a Uk success. I would be interested in what people think ? Chris

SimoneNeill
    Participant

I think you are exaggerating. For independent sellers, there are still a lot of free niches. Do you know anything about CBD oil? This is truly a grand start-up. You can Click This Site to see the full details. After easing the laws, it becomes a very popular remedy. Just try to calculate a business plan and you will understand the benefits.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.